Thanksgiving

9:58 PM 2 Comments »
Happy (late) Thanksgiving! We went back home to celebrate our holiday. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins. We had three, yes three Thanksgiving dinners. Needless to say we were stuffed!




While we were back home Jordan spent some time swinging at my favorite little park. This was her first real time swinging, last time she gave it an attempt she was scared. Not this time, she was in love. She love laughing and having a grand time! After we came back home Adam took the youth group ice skating. We all went with him. Jackson was so excited to ice skate for the first time. He could walk around like a pro on the skates. He would get on the ice and almost immediately say "I'm done, I want to get off". We'd skate him up to the next door and out he'd go. About five minutes later he'd say he was ready to skate again. Within seconds he'd be done. I think in total he skated for one minute. regardless, he was so proud to walk around in those ice skates.




2 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Love the skating picture...Broderick was the same way when we went roller skating-we haven't tried the ice skating yet, but he is already convinced he wants to play hockey. We'll see what he think once he tries skating first.

I can't believe how much hair your little lady has. She is starting to look so grown up. I love her with the huge cookie! Adorable!

Heather said...

Not scared of swinging, skating like a pro... I hate to say it, but your kids are growing up!!! Jordan looks so cute in the swing. I can't wait until Aidan likes that! How big do they have to be to try?

And this is just a blogging question... how did you get your pictures side-by-side? What size were they and what was your layout? I'm always trying to do that, but it never works!