Mischievous

7:11 PM 2 Comments »
I thought boys were the mischievous ones. In our house that isn't the case. Jordan seems to be more sneaky than Jackson was. I was folding laundry and caught Jordan in the act of climbing into my clean clothes. She loves to climb, the stairs, into kid chairs, the laundry. You name it, she tries to climb it. She is thinking about walking. She's been cruising on furniture for months now. She has just gotten brave enough to let go and stand there. Not much longer now and she'll be even more mobile, if that is possible. This is one milestone I am not rushing, she can take her time on walking.


Jackson is doing great. He still doesn't get a stamp on his hand every day (for great behavior at school) but he is getting them more than he used to. Last week he got them four days out of five. He is starting to work on sight words and is doing well with them. Last week he was quizzed on them and got all four correct. He just had to call members of our family to tell them "I have great news, I passed my spelling test". He was so excited to see more words in his folder this week to learn.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

wow! What a little stinker. Glad Adalynn isn't the only one who gets into things she is not supposed to. She loves pulling everything out of the cabinets that are unlocked.

,,,, said...

Ha! The last of picture of Jordan is so cute. She has that "I didn't do it!" look on her face.