Almost a walker

9:38 AM 3 Comments »
Jordan has taken her sweet time trying to walk and I can't say that I mind. I want her to stay my baby as long as possible and once she starts walking she's officially a toddler. We have not given her a push walker, I was worried that it would slip out from under her on our slick floors. She got creative yesterday, she discovered that her Leapfrog Learning Table does the job well. She was pushing it all over and laughing hysterically. She even knows how to maneuver around it when it is up against something so that she can keep moving.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh boy! Isaac is still just at the pulling up and cruising stage. I'm in no hurry - for the exact same reasons as you! Our babies aren't babies anymore! :-(

,,,, said...

She's one smart cookie. Keep the camera close though. It sounds like she'll take off any day.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Oh no!!! Now you are in trouble. Think of the fun that you are in for now!