This is a journal of our life, we're living it to the fullest day by day.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5,6
It was nice and pretty outside today so we spent a little time out there. Jackson had a great time kicking the ball around and Jordan enjoyed being able to sit up on her own out there.
Hello! I saw your blog on Janeen's Little Ski blog. You have 2 beautiful children! We adopted a daughter from China who just had palate surgery two weeks ago. I am addicted to blogs and had to check yours out! God Bless Tina
We've been enjoying the beautiful weather too! Adalynn went swimming for the first time this year. She loved the water and just doesn't understand why we have to hold her. She wants to go, go, go!!
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13,14
Followers
From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised. Psalm 113:3
2 comments:
Hello! I saw your blog on Janeen's Little Ski blog. You have 2 beautiful children! We adopted a daughter from China who just had palate surgery two weeks ago. I am addicted to blogs and had to check yours out!
God Bless
Tina
We've been enjoying the beautiful weather too! Adalynn went swimming for the first time this year. She loved the water and just doesn't understand why we have to hold her. She wants to go, go, go!!
Post a Comment