Jordan update

10:31 PM 2 Comments »
Here's an update on Miss Jordan. She just turned eight months old. Some of her new talents are sitting on her own, only tipping over occasionally. She rolls like a pro now. Jordan loves to say Dada and ByeBye. She is starting to use a sippy cup at meals. She has mastered picking up Cheerios and deliberately tossing them in the floor. Now if she'd only figure out that she can put them in her mouth!:) She still only has the one tooth up top but has all the telltale signs of teething, we should be seeing some soon. She had her baby dedication at our home church last Sunday. She got a little antsy but at least she didn't start screaming, that was my fear and she is just diva enough to carry it out. When we went to see Dr. Rosenblum he was very pleased with her. His exact words were"Man, I do good work." You have to love him! Jordan has a fistula at her gumline, just under her nose. As severe of a cleft as she had we are pleasantly surprised that there was only one. He wants to pull in her nose a little, so that her silhouette will not be quite as flat. Both hers and Jackson's procedures will be done in six to eight months from now. Jordan had her baby dedication at our home church last Sunday. She got a little antsy but didn't start screaming. That was my fear...... and she is just diva enough to carry it out. ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Ski's said...

Jackson and Jordan are just beautiful! I hope Reid's lip repair goes just as smoothly. He has 2 teeth that have come through his upper gumline...and we are hoping he can keep them. The surgeon will make that call on lip repair day...on May 27. We are getting close. I am not looking forward to the recovery period...so if you have any great tips for me, I am always open to suggestions! We are also going to try a sippy cup soon. I have heard that Nuby are good to begin with.....yes???? Just know that you have such a beautiful family. Hope you all are well! Oh, as a sidenote...Reid was dedicated last Sunday as well. I was praying the entire time that he could hold his reflux off for just 15 minutes. He did well until we walked off stage...and then let loose all over Brian. Ahhhhh...yes. Gotta love it.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

glad things are going well for both kiddos!

I can't believe Jordan is already 8 mos old...she's grown up soooo fast!

Adalynn has surgery #3 this week. Ugh!!!