Eat at home!

1:11 AM 1 Comment »
This is always appealing to look at.... if you want to eat in your own kitchen for the rest of your life. Restaurant scores can always be interesting. Here's the link to Mecklenburg Co., and all of SC. It's never a good thing when you look up somewhere you've eaten and a critical violation says "Clean the inside of the ice machine to remove the mold and the pink algae that has grown inside of the ice machine"! We may never eat out again..........

http://www.scdhec.net/health/envhlth/food_protection/scores.htm
http://mecklenburg.digitalhealthdepartment.com/

1 comments:

Lori said...

In a word...YUCK!!!!!!!!!

In a bunch of words...I think I'll wait til after NewGuy gets here to check out my favs. Maybe it will help me lose some of this weight; LOL! In the meantime, I'm too tired to cook and have too many cravings to satisfy. Thanks for the info, though.
((Hugs from home))