Six months old

11:49 PM 3 Comments »
Our little lady is six months old today. It's hard to believe that six months have already passed. Here is a photo of her on the day she was born. The pictures below are from today, on her leap year six month old birthday.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

HAppy Half Year Birthday Jordan!!!!


4,000 hits-meaning over 4,000 people have logged onto our page. I have posted no where near 4,000 times....maybe one of these days!

Jenson's said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!

Allison said...

She sure is a sweetie. I can't believe she is already 6 months! I remember seeing her photos on ivillage early on, around the time of her lip repair. How do they grow up so fast?

I've been meaning to ask you about how you were able to have her surgeries so much earlier than other kiddos. Just curious.