Jordan's Surgery
8:45 AM 2 Comments »
I wanted to hop on and give a quick update. Jordan had her palate repair on Wednesday at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughter. Everything went well, her surgery only lasted two hours. She stayed in the hospital overnight. She isn't a fan of eating yet, I think it agitates her to swallow more than anything. They are using a different method of feeding than they did with Jackson. She is syringe feeding for two weeks before she goes back on the bottle. Luckily with this
method even when she doesn't feel like eating I can help her along a little and get more in her. I'm putting up a couple of pictures. The one in the Looney Tunes gown is just before her surgery and the other one is 24 hours post op. We are heading back home today, it's yucky weather so send up some travel prayers. Jackson is meeting us at home. He's been in SC all week, I'll be glad to see my buddy again! Here's a picture of him from his birthday party last week. He had a great time! No one can say he isn't grateful, he was thrilled over every single gift and card he opened. 
method even when she doesn't feel like eating I can help her along a little and get more in her. I'm putting up a couple of pictures. The one in the Looney Tunes gown is just before her surgery and the other one is 24 hours post op. We are heading back home today, it's yucky weather so send up some travel prayers. Jackson is meeting us at home. He's been in SC all week, I'll be glad to see my buddy again! Here's a picture of him from his birthday party last week. He had a great time! No one can say he isn't grateful, he was thrilled over every single gift and card he opened. 


2 comments:
I am so glad things went well for you. Aren't you amazed everyday by the strength of our little ones.
I didn't know you had a blog! I'll add you to my list! By the way, I got the background from The Shabby Shoppe (one of the best places for digital scrapbooking). The website is www.theshabbyshoppe.com. Take care. And Jordan is adorable! :)
Post a Comment