Five???

2:12 PM 3 Comments »
Jackson is five now. I can't believe it! He started his day yesterday with a doctor visit for his KINDERGARTEN health assessment. Kindergarten?? He did great on all the questions she asked him. He is 42 lbs and 42' tall. A far cry from the 7lbs 1oz baby that was deemed failure to thrive huh? He did not have to get shots yesterday but did get his finger pricked for some blood. He was not happy about that, although he did not cry. For his birthday we went to Red Robin. The wait staff came and sang to him and gave him a big ice cream sundae, as you can see from the look on his face he was surprised! He helped me make a cake for himself. It wasn't very pretty but it tasted yummy. He got Pirates of the Caribbean toys from us. That is his current obsession. To cap off the night I used our table tripod for a family photo. Jordan is teething and was so ready for bed at that point! I think she knew it was his birthday and was jealous, I am not kidding. All she wanted yesterday was to be held. Have you mixed a birthday cake while holding a five month old? I have.:)




3 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. Glad things are going well. I completely understand the fear of the big K word...but now that Broderick is there (kindergarten, that is) it isn't as scary as I thought.

Hope you both enjoyed your special days.

Fowler family said...

Hi,

I hope you don't think I'm too much of an oddball for being a "stranger" and commenting twice on your blog tonight, but I visited the ABC Frye's blog and they mentioned that both of your kids were born with clefts. I knew Jordan was from your pictures/surgery talk, but I honestly didn't think Jackson was. He looks so good! I actually wondered since the link from iantimothy's page had both of your kids names, but then I looked at your pictures and thought "oh, no he doesn't have one".

In any case, I hope you will email me. I'd love to talk with you about having more than one cleft affected child as we fit into that "category" too!

Anonymous said...

love to suck his c--k, the youngest I sucked is 3 I love little kids