Surgery Scheduled
1:03 PM 0 Comments »Jordan's surgery date for her palate repair has been scheduled. It is on February 20th, at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters in VA. With Dr. Rosenblum of course. We wouldn't imagine using anyone else. Jackson is going to spend some time in SC this time. Now that we live out of state I think he will enjoy some quality time with family over missing us like I was worried about last time. I made the mistake of mentioning his birthday coming up in February. Now that is what we talk about all day every day. He's chosen a theme (Pirates, naturally), picked out his outfit, you name it and he is prepared. I don't know what we will have to look forward to after that. I guess kindergarten. I cannot believe that kindergarten is in our future this fall! We've been looking at where Jackson will attend school. Looks like we will be venturing into year round school. After looking at the calendar I think we will like the schedule. It is nine week semesters and three week breaks in between. On a side note, we finally got furniture for our living room today. We purchased it last weeks and it took a week to be delivered. You don't realize how vital couches are until you live without one for a year.:) Well, that's all that is going on in our world so let me hop off here.....



0 comments:
Post a Comment