
Jordan is four months old today. Can you believe it? She has been trying out some rice cereal and bananas and she loves it. I think the smile says it all. She and I spent the day shopping, hitting up some after Christmas sales. Shopping seems to be growing on her. I have a sling that she rides in and she enjoys it, so much so that she usually falls asleep.:)
Jackson thinks that having a room upstairs is the best thing ever. We hardly see him, he'd rather be in his room playing than be downstairs with us. Tonight he had us laughing by standing on the stairs where we could onl

y see his hand and doing hand puppets. He's such a trip!
1 comments:
Their smiles are beautiful!!! Adalynn still isn't so sure about the whole solids thing...she really doesn't seem to like carrots coming through her nose. She screams every time!
Post a Comment