What's going on...

1:32 PM 1 Comment »
This is a special day for us, Adam's first day of school. He spent last week going through orientation, getting acquainted with the campus and faculty as well as getting registered. I told him last night, half joking, "Well, see you in four years." These are his books for the semester and he's not even going full time! And yes, the spiral bound monstrosity is a book too.

In other news, Jordan is sleeping in her crib. She's been in the bassinet and is too long for it now. She sleeps through the night, from about 9pm to 8am. Can't beat that, I love a good sleeper. Jackson, on the other hand is quite the night owl. I'm trying to get him used to an earlier routine so he'll be prepared for K5 but he isn't feeling it. Here is little miss in her new bed, just hanging out.

1 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I completely understand the "see you in 4 years" comment. My DH is on year 3 of his PH.D.! I am beginning to think he is going to be a career student!?!?! :) Well, at least the disseratation/graduation is in sight. Job interviews are already being scheduled. YAY!!!

Ask Jordan if she will come teach Adalynn how to sleep all night long. I don't even mind if she doesn't get to the "in your own bed part"...the all night long would help out tremendously. I'd be willing to negotiate the location.