My first blog
10:12 PM 0 Comments »
I figure now that we have moved I need a way to keep everyone up to date on us.... without sending out fifty emails a day. So here goes. We are officially moved in! We love the new place, although we are still living out of boxes and suitcases. It's a two bedroom two story townhouse on campus. Jackson thinks having a room upstairs is the best thing ever. Jordan has adjusted well. She still is not sleeping through the night but hopefully she'll catch onto that soon. I can't wait to get a full night's sleep again! Adam is still working for the same company and so far he enjoys the office here in our area. His commute is no fun though, it's about 45 minutes, give or take the traffic. The kids and I got up this morning to take him so we'd have the van (our car is still in SC until this weekend). We won't be doing that again, Jordan cried for the first half hour of the trip. Well, that's about it for now.



0 comments:
Post a Comment