Field Trip

11:38 AM 2 Comments »
Tomorrow Jackson goes on his first field trip. He is going to a local farm for a lesson in bees. I believe they are also going to tour the farm and play on the massive play area they have. I will not be volunteering this time, I don't think I'd be a great chaperone with Jordan in tow. So I am sitting this one out. I can't believe he is going on his first field trip! And the scrapbooker in me can't believe I won't have pictures to scrap! After his field trip he will be tracked out. He is so excited! I am trying to fill our calendar so he isn't completely bored while he's off. We have a family birthday party to attend and some playdates with my local mommies group. Then in November we are headed to Gatlingburg with Adam's parents. Jackson takes "going to the mountians" as "being on a mountain". He is so excited to be on a mountin in a few weeks!

2 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Don't you love field trips?????

Hey, I was wondering how you got the play list on your blog. I can't seem to figure it out.

,,,, said...

A field trip! That's exciting! I hate miss things like that too. Maybe I have seperation issues! Hee hee hee. I'm sure he will have some great stories.