Jackson Update

12:57 PM 3 Comments »
Jackson had a follow up appointment with his eye doctor, it has been two months since his surgery. After a thorough check his doctor decided that he does not need more patching and no glasses for now! Yay! Jackson is especially thrilled because we had gotten lax on the patching but I told Jackson on the way that if the doctor says more patching there will be no whining or fussing, he will just have to wear the patch. You should have seen his face when the doctor said no patches.:) We don't have to go back until February. Hooray!








3 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

YAY for no eye patch. I bet Jackson is so excited. I can imagine how easy it would be to not "fight that battle" after awhile, so I am glad you don't have to even think about it anymore. YAY!!!!

Allison said...

Jackson, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That is very exciting news!

,,,, said...

What a relief! I hope it continues to get stronger so you can have more great news in Feb.