It's *really* on....

11:18 PM 2 Comments »
When I posted "It's on now" I didn't know just how "on" it was. Jordan went from climbing the bottom step to mastering the entire staircase! Of course I don't just let her roam up the steps but if I let her she can go step for step without missing a beat. Plus she is pulling up on everything. She hasn't figured out how to go from standing back to sitting so she gets frustrated quite often during the day. I had to move her crib mattress down to a lower slot, she started standing in the crib and making me nervous. Tonight she "got in trouble" because she kept standing up in the bathtub. So instead of having some play time in the tub with Jackson she had to be washed and taken out. Boy are our hands full with her. And she is only 12 months! Jackson started pulling up around 15 months. This is too soon for me, I am not ready for my baby to breech toddlerhood.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Wow! Where has the time gone? I can't believe that Jordan is growing up. She really has done so right before my eyes.

Adalynn has a nasty bruise on her forehead for trying the standing in the bathtub trick. It doesn't work as well when there is water in the tub. I guess that is partly my fault since I put her in the other day with it empty while I was getting ready. Bad mommy-me!

The Delaney Family said...

I think there's always one daredevil in each family...I am thinking Jordan might be yours! She is adorable. I love to see babies learning to stand up and walk!