Been busy

11:24 AM 1 Comment »
Hi everyone. Wow, it's been a month since I've blogged. We've had a busy summer around here. In July Adam accepted a position at a church about an hour from us working with the youth and children. We are enjoying being at the new church. Everyone has been so nice to us. We've already taken the youth group to Carowinds for the Big Youth Thing. We saw MercyMe in concert, that was great! I did realize as I rode all of my favorite rides that I am not as young as I used to be. Before, I would ride a roller coaster non stop if I could. We had that opportunity on The Hurler. After two consecutive rides I was out for the count. I was officially the chaperone sitting at the exit waiting on the youth. Man, that makes me sound old.

Adam started school this week. If you go to one of my first posts you will see a photo of his books from last semester. Big difference! And this semester's stack is missing a few books.

Jackson was "tracked out" of school for three weeks. He was pretty bored and ready to go back. We tried to keep him busy but apparently we're not as fun as kindergarten.:) We did go with our church preschool group to a life and science museum last weekend and he thought that was pretty awesome!

Jordan is all over the place now that she has mastered crawling. I definitely see mischief in her future. She is already sneaky, trying to find that one thing she shouldn't touch. She finally learned to put her Cheerios in her mouth. The problem with mastering that skill is that now EVERYTHING goes into her mouth! Jackson never was one to put things in his mouth so this is new to us. This coming weekend we will be celebrating Jordan's first birthday. I can't believe she is almost one, where has the time gone?



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Checking in on you. I am glad things are going well-you sound like me though, very busy.

We are still looking for a church. It seems like a never ending process. The kids did NOT like the one we went to this weekend (but no one went to the children's programs) but they are basing it solely on the "big church" part.
We really didn't care for it either-so the hunt is still on.

Wish us luck!