Call me trouble!

10:28 PM 5 Comments »


Here she is, our crawler. Jordan has been crawling for two weeks and already is into everything. All day she goes from living room to kitchen and back again, seeing what she can get into. Today she managed to pull a white tip off a door stopper so I had to go around the house and remove them all, pull my computer keyboard off the desk, unroll the toilet paper in the downstairs bath, and try to go DOWN the stairs. We keep a hawk eye on her upstairs and shut the door when we are in a certain room. I've got to look around for gates that go at the top of the stairs. She also got a big girl car seat. She was 1/4 inch away from the height limit on her infant carrier. I got a Lazyboy of a chair, she can use it until she is 50lbs. Jackson isn't even 50lbs yet so she'll be in the seat for a while. Jackson took the photo of her sleeping yesterday while on the way home from church. It was too cute not to share.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

What a gorgeous little lady! She is starting to look so big and so old. I can't believe time has flown by this fast.

How is life with a kindergartener? I can't believe mine will start first grade soon. Crazy how they grow up.

Jenson's said...

Your kids are so beautiful. I can't believe how big they are both getting. Jordan is so cute.

Mary said...

How cute!

How do you like your new carseat? We've been thinking about getting a new one for Ian, who is still using the carrier. However, he's gotten a bit heavy for carrying around in that thing. I have a smaller sedan(a Jetta), so I'm worried about how one would fit rear-facing...

The Ski's said...

So sweet. Ummmm...I totally am with you on the car seat thing. Reid has been out of his carrier now for about 2 months. He was so long, that he was kicking the back of the seat while rear facing, and I knew that couldn't be safe! So glad to be in a "big seat" for now. I couldn't lug "big boy" around anymore!!!! Glad you are doing well. The kids are just too cute for words!

Allison said...

The kiddos are so cute, they both look so grown up! How does it feel sending your baby off to Kindergarten? We still have 2 years before Ella goes, but of course, I'm already thinking about it.

Take care!