I've been Tagged!
1:28 AM 1 Comment »TAG I'm it!
My scrapbooker friend Kimberly me. Here goes.....What was I doing 10 years ago.... Working at Pizza Inn, spending all my extracurricular school tie being a Troubadour, wrapping up my sophomore year at NHS.
Five things on today's to do list... Sleep, do laundry, run a paper by Adam's school, scrapbook, take Jackson to VBS (and pick him up)
Snacks I enjoy...Horseradish hummus, Reese Cups, and Diet Mountain Dew
Things I would do if I was a millionaire... pay off our debt, give money to our home church, put money away for our children's college, buy a vacation home (since we're nomads) at a beautiful secluded beach, share with our family and friends, go on a crazy scrapbooking purchase binge
Places I have lived... Rock Hill, SC; Seneca, SC; Norfolk, VA; where I am right now, NC
There you go there are my answers. Now it's my turn to tag some bloggers. Let me when you've posted your answers so I can check them out.
Hmmm, I really don't know who read my blog.... if you read my blog, then I am tagging YOU! Leave me a comment when you complete this so I can read your answers!



1 comments:
I've been keeping up with you all. Love the outside pics. Jordan is just too cute...what a peanut. Reid could probably eat her for lunch!!!!! Glad you all are well and enjoying your summer together! Take care and stay well!
Post a Comment