Been Lax

1:04 AM 0 Comments »
I know, I know, I have gotten off track with my blogging. Sorry I haven't posted. We've been busy enjoying the summer and Jackson had an eye surgery to correct strabismus. He is doing great. I will post photos of him being brave at the hospital soon, they are on my computer and I am on Adam's. On Adam's days off we have been trying to find some fun family things to do. We've gone to Goodberry's, a local ice cream place. Jackson's been mastering his Razor scooter.... now that he has safety pads we let him ride it. We've also been on a picnic at a local dam. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. The top two photos are from the picnic, then there is Jackson ready to get on the scooter, and Adam and Jordan at Goodberry's.






This week we are attempting a family friendly movie. They offer free movies and the atmosphere is very kid oriented. We'll see how Jordan does with this. Jackson is busy with VBS this week. He is excited to participate in Outrigger Island. I'll tell you what, this is the first year that I have had to make a conscious decision to take my son to Bible school. Why would that be an issue? Gas! I never thought a tank of gas would be a deciding factor on my kids going to church events. We are right on the cusp of $4.00 and our church is nine miles away. Adam and I talked about the gas issue, I mean, we're taking him and coming home, then turning right around and picking him up then coming home. We decided that we will not let gas keep our kids out of church, I'm sure God has a way to provide the gas needed.:) The kids and I will be traveling back to SC this weekend, kind of one last hurrah before Jackson starts school. He will be meeting his teacher on the 26th. I can't believe we are right here at K5!

0 comments: