I know, I've been slack.

12:15 AM 0 Comments »
I've fallen behind on blogging, I know. Truth is, unless you want to hear about laundry, dishes, and baby bottles, there hasn't been too much going on. Earlier in April the kids and I met with a local photographer for a photo shoot. Here are a few of my favorites of the kids from the shoot. Jordan is still on solid foods at breakfast and dinner. She does great with it. Jackson is so ready to go to school, I don't know if he can wait until July. Last week the kids and I went back to SC for a visit. We had some family events to attend and I know that when Jackson starts school we won't have the opportunity for long leisurely visits. Jordan took to saying babababa and dadadada in SC, yet now that we are back she refuses to say either. I think she is just toying with her Daddy. Jackson was thrilled to see his cousins and spend time with them! We're heading back next weekend for a family wedding and Jordan's baby dedication. It will be a whirlwind trip, drive down, do those two things, and drive back. Then the kids and I are headed up to VA for a check up with our cleft team. That should be fun. As long as we miss rush hour traffic we'll be good to go. Well, that's about it for us.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: